Tuesday, January 10, 2012

HAL PAL...

 I am pretty behind on my blogging, but I am going to try and do better. There is a lot to catch up on, but I wanted to do a quick post about my little Hal. She has such a fun little personality and I wanted to write down some cute things that she says often. She switches words around a lot and a lot of them have become part of all of our vocabularies. Here are a few...
*Pol Nalish (Nail Polish)
*AterGade (Gaterade)
*Paty Kerry (Katy Perry)
*Chucky Larms (Lucky Charms)
 Halle has such a cute little smile, and a sweet little personality. She is best buddies with her dad and can play with just about anyone. She could spend all day watching Barbie movies or playing with her barbies or princesses. She has a great imagination. We sure love our little Hal Pal and all of her funny words. :) 

4 comments:

Our Family said...

She is so cute, and sounds so much like my second one, (Elizabeth.) Glad to see you are going to start posting more, I have been so bummed that no one does it hardly anymore. Your girls are so cute, and it is so fun to see what you are doing.

Adam and Brittany said...

She is so cute!! I love all of her little sayings, enjoy it, because it's so sad when they stop saying them!

Court and Britt said...

such a sweet and cute girl!! We MISS you guys, we need to come down to St George when it warms up :)

DRP said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/memilih-mobil-tua-yang-cocok-untuk-investasi