Sunday, November 6, 2011

A FEW RANDOMS...

(Don't you love those thighs!) 
Dave took the girls swimming a couple weeks ago. I drove up to Salt Lake for a benefit concert for my best friends baby. I hadn't driven further than 20min by myself in a long time so it was actually kinda fun. I was singing and having a fine old time by myself. It was fun seeing my friends and my parents just for a night. Anyhow...it was still beautiful at home, and Dave took the girls to the pool. Sophie loves water....and so does her older sisters. 
 Also while I was gone...Dave remembered something from his childhood and taught the girls. It is called finger weaving. I'm pretty sure I knew how to do it when I was her age too...I'm just glad Dave remembered it. Brynlee was loving it, and it kept her busy for quite a while. 
 Brynlee had red ribbon week last week and Wed was crazy hair day. I had to fly to Idaho for 24hrs so I wasn't here (explanation coming later). My very fabulous friend Jamie took time out of her morning to come over and do Brynlee's crazy hair. She did a FABULOUS job and Brynlee loved it! I am sooo blessed with great friends like Jamie!

1 comments:

Just Us said...

Sophie is getting so big. She looks just like her sisters. So beautiful. We need to meet up sometime soon. The Rideout's miss the Nasal's.